Learn To Loom -- Intro Class Scheduled for Sat, 1/18, 10:00am

  • oddsshop <oddsian@bellsouth.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2003
      CENTER FOR BEADWORK & JEWELRY ARTS

      We've added this Intro to Loom class session to our January
      schedule. You can phone in your registration, or come into Be
      Dazzled Beads to register.

      Sat, Jan 18th, 10am-1pm.

      LOOM2020: INTRODUCTION TO LOOMWORK - BOOKMARK
      Instructor: Tammy Hicks
      $30.00 fee ($30.00 deposit reserves space)

      In beginning loom weaving the student will be introduced to
      different types of looms and their advantages and/or
      disadvantages. The student will learn how to warp a loom. The
      student will learn how to apply beads to the loom in a pattern and
      how to remove a completed project. They will then go to weaving in
      and finishing the warp threads.

      For more information, please visit our web-site at:
      http://www.landofodds.com/beadschool/studentguide
      /curriculum/electives/beadweave/beadweave.htm