PEY2010: FLAT PEYOTE - BEADED PEN CLASS , Sat, 10/5, 10am

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2002
      10/2/02

      We've added a session of PEY2010: Flat Peyote - Beaded Pen class to
      the schedule for:

      Sat, 10/5, 10am-1pm

      CENTER FOR BEADWORK & JEWELRY ARTS

      PEY2010: FLAT PEYOTE - BEADED TWIST BALL POINT PEN
      Instructor: Tammy Hicks
      $30.00 fee ($30.00 deposit reserves space)

      Students will learn the flat peyote, even and odd count stitches
      method of beading which consists of a stitching approach that
      approximates the idea of a zipper. Students will be introduced to a
      graph and learn to read a pattern that has been graphed. Students
      will learn how to add thread to a piece already in progress by
      utilizing a weaver's knot, as well as other weaving techniques.
      Students will learn how to finish off a piece for completion.

      Image of project:
      http://www.landofodds.com/beadschool/images/pey2010.jpg

      For more information, please visit our web-site at:
      http://www.landofodds.com/beadschool/studentguide/
      curriculum/electives/beadweave/beadweave.htm