Reminder - LOOM2021: Loomed Tapestry (Increase/Dec...

  • beadschool@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2001

      LOOM2021: Loomed Tapestry (Increase/Decrease)

      Date: Saturday, September 15, 2001
      Time: 9:00AM - 12:00PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

      CENTER FOR BEADWORK & JEWELRY ARTS

      LOOM2021: Loomed Tapestry (Increase/Decrease)
      Saturday, 9/15/01, 9am-12pm
      $30 fee/($30.00 deposit reserves a space)

      In this loom class, the student will warp a loom to create a
      tapestry that varies in width. They will learn to increase and
      decrease their beads and different ways to display an ornamental
      piece of beadwork. There will be an opportunity to meet a
      second time to answer questions about finishing the loom work,
      creating the loops and finishing your hanging device.

      For more information, please visit our web-site at:
      http://www.landofodds.com/beadschool