Pricing and Selling Your Jewelry - OnLine Video Tutorial -craftartedu.com

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2013

      PRICING AND SELLING YOUR JEWELRY
      A video tutorial by Warren Feld, Center for Beadwork Jewelry Arts
      Our class is now available online at CraftArtEdu.com
      http://www.craftartedu.com/jewelry/warren-feld-pricing-and-selling-your-jewelry

      Learn how to achieve "fair pricing" for your art with businessman/ artist, Warren Feld. Understand your role in the world of jewelry commerce and how to make money by doing what you love, through fair pricing of your work. No handout is included in this class.

      "TODAY'S LESSON IS ABOUT ONE KEY TO SUCCESS: SMART PRICING. WE DISCUSS WHY JEWELRY SELLS. WE GO OVER DIFFERENT KINDS OF PRICING STRATEGIES USED BY JEWELRY DESIGNERS AND THE JEWELRY INDUSTRY. I PRESENT A SIMPLE MATHEMATICAL PRICING FORMULA. I EXPLAIN THE FORMULA, AND BREAK THIS DOWN INTO LITTLE STEPS. THEN WE PRACTICE APPLYING THE FORMULA AND PRICING SOME PIECES OF JEWELRY.
      AT THE END OF THE LESSON, I DISCUSS THE DIFFERENCES AMONG RETAIL, WHOLESALE AND CONSIGNMENT. I BRIEFLY DISCUSS SOME KEY BUSINESS STRATEGIES WHICH ARE VERY RELATED TO PRICING. AND I OFFER SOME FINAL WORDS OF ADVICE"

      Media: Jewelry
      Level: Beginner
      Duration: 51:09