1136Wire Worker Needed in Nashville, TN area

    Nov 21 4:06 PM

      I am a jewelry designer (www.lifeisrosey.com) and recently relocated my family from Los Angeles to Mt. Juliet.

      I'm looking for someone to work for me doing wire wrapping. You would be an independent contractor so you could work on your own time, in your own home, with your own tools. I would pay by the piece depending on the wrapping that is needed.

      The main things I need right now are briolettes:

      And then a bunch of simple wire wrapped crystals on headpins:

      I hope to find someone with great attention to detail. My LIFE IS ROSEY customers love that take care in each detail of my work and I would need the wrapping to be done well.  Whoever I hire would need to be able to do some wrapping right away if possible. (the holiday season is upon us!) I also l a ike to work with people with a positive, friendly attitude. Hopefully this will be the beginning of a long work relationship and I like low-drama, friendly, and dependable.

      You can contact me at sj@... to tell me a bit about yourself. If you have photos of your work, I'd love to see. If not, that's fine too.  Feel free to share this post with anyone who might like to make some extra Christmas money and beyond!

      Thanks so much,
      Sarah Jane Nelson
      (646) 335-3185