CharterSavvy Free magazine about bareboat chartering!

  • abareboater
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2013
      CharterSavvy, the new free digital magazine dedicated to bareboat chartering, is online and I wanted to give everyone a heads up to take a look and subscribe free.

      ItÕs filled with great photography and features on a number of bareboat charter destinations (Tahiti, BVIs, Abacos, Croatia ), plus departments and columns on everything from insider tips to local knowledge.

      A direct link to the magazine is:
      www.bluetoad.com/publication?i=133506

      You can also go directly to the CharterSavvy website and blog at:
      www.CharterSavvy.com.

      Enjoy!!