New Member

  • KirkD
    Message 1 of 54 , Nov 8, 2011
      Hi All, I'm in S.E. Utah and just aquired a 69' Newport Boats Pacific Catamaran! It has been sitting in the sun for a few years and needs some TLC and then some. This seems like a fun and interesting site to learn a little about Beachcatting. I am pretty much a land lubber, but I did build a sailing rig for a canoe a few years ago, so I've learned a little about sailing. Kirk
    • KirkD
      Message 54 of 54 , Nov 11, 2011
        Hi Philip,
        Thanks for the info, I was begining to wonder where everybody was!
        I expected someone would be interested in an old P-Cat and be asking me a few questions.
        Kirk