Thebeachcats Interface

  • nacradriver
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 22, 2010
      Damon:

      The new Thebeachcats site looks awesome - thanks for you continued support.
    • David Farmer
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 22, 2010
        Yeah! I too am impressed, nice work Damon! We're all grateful.

        Dave

        To: beachcats@yahoogroups.com
        From: c152u@...
        Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 01:21:17 +0000
        Subject: [beachcats] Thebeachcats Interface

        Damon:

        The new Thebeachcats site looks awesome - thanks for you continued support.

      • damon_linkous
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 22, 2010
          --- In beachcats@yahoogroups.com, "nacradriver" <c152u@...> wrote:

          > Damon:
          >
          > The new Thebeachcats site looks awesome - thanks for you continued support.

          Thank you, it was a major effort, even though things may not looks much different the entire codebase has changed with a much improved backend which will make the site snappier and more reliable and let me add some long planned features.
        • damon_linkous
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 22, 2010
            > Yeah! I too am impressed, nice work Damon! We're all grateful.
            >
            > Dave

            Thanks, I can't believe it's been nearly 10 years since I launched it.

            Dave, thanks for participating in the forums there, you bring a lot to the table.
          • David Farmer
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 22, 2010
              And I think your avatar is most apropos! Sharing is a big part of what I love about this community.

              Dave

              To: beachcats@yahoogroups.com
              From: beachcats@...
              Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 03:45:59 +0000