Re: Badabing traier stolen

  • hobiegary
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2010
      Members of this forum and all their beachcats friends will have their eyes "out" for the missing trailer. Even out on the West Coast we'll be looking.

      Sorry to hear of your loss!

      Gary

      --- In beachcats@yahoogroups.com, "b_cash_98" <b_cash_98@...> wrote:

      > Just at the outside chance that someone has seen it around the crew suggests I post this to the group.
      >
      > The trailer for the BadaBing (prindle 19) was stolen from the Great Bay Marina in Little Egg Harbor. Exactly when it took a trip we cant say for sure. We noticed it gone in early December. It was stored there in the trailer storage area.
      >
      > This was a bit of an odd duck trailer. Actually I have never seen another like it. Very long toung, with mounts on top of the toug for the beachwheels, which also took a ride, to be sat on the cradels over the toung and paralel to the tongue. The trailer is made of steel and has 4 roller (2 sets of 2) on each side. Also it has 2 sale tubes on it, one 8" one 10" Naturally there was a forawrd mast boom and there was also a rear mast boom, which was removable. Another oddity was that it had a receiver at the back to assept a hitch ball so you could pull 2 trailers, Itwas all bainted gray and had my last name Cash written on the toung in black majic marker.
      >
      > Please email me if you have any sightings.
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > bill

    • b_cash_98
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 4, 2010
        Thanks Gary. Hows things on the shaky side? I needed some referance vids to try and explain catsailing to a bunch on cruisers. Spnt the last hour going through the old stuff on the other site. Man what memnories they bring back. Hard to grasp that we have been posting to this "list" for this long.