RE: [beachcats] sunglasses

  • Richard Stanley
    Message 1 of 39 , May 1, 2009
      I would be concerned that the clip-ons would pop off when sprayed with water
      or I capsized, even if I had the glasses with a strap holding them on. I
      wear my contacts with goggles over top. You just have to remember to close
      your eyes if you end up in the water.

      Rick

      Hereford, MD

      H18m

      Message 39 of 39 , May 1, 2009
        There are two types of clip-ons. The ones I prefer are metal framed
        with 4 hooks at the outer corners and a spring bridge. They stay put.