Any Guesses what this is?

  • John Schwartz
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2008
      Hoaks or real?

      http://tinyurl.com/5glzo6

    • WLP
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2008
        Looks like it is a raccoon..we have one in our house right now.As soon as it
        is big enough I want to make a coon hat! (just kidding, it is our friend
        pet..)

        _____

          I understand they are good on the BBQ. Taste like squirle or rabbit
          ...but not chicken.
          Buzz

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 2, 2008
            That raccoon won't be your friendly pet when starts tearing your house
            apart, opening up you refrigerator, climbing in you cabinets and doing all
            of this while your trying to sleep.

            Oh - and you thought a kitty litter box stinks!!!!!!!!!!

            WLP wrote:

            > Looks like it is a raccoon..we have one in our house right now.As soon
            > as it
            > is big enough I want to make a coon hat! (just kidding, it is our friend
            > pet..)
            >
            > _____
            >
            > From: beachcats@yahoogrou <mailto:beachcats%40yahoogroups.com> ps.com
            <mailto:beachcats%40yahoogroups.com>

          • sueh16h18
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 3, 2008
              Judging by nothing more than a) the name of the web site, and b)
              the "national enquirer"-style headlines, my money is on "hoax."

              -Sue

              --- In beachcats@yahoogroups.com, "John Schwartz" <c152u@...> asked:

              > Hoaks or real?
              >
              > http://tinyurl.com/5glzo6

            • WLP
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 3, 2008
                I am sorry, I meant our friend's pet. Not our friendly pet. They were
                staying with us until this morning, so now it is gone.

                FL Bill

                _____