Re: [beachcats] Re: spashed catamaran/

  • Tony_H17
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 1, 2005
      The funny thing is that I've been to a lot of the affected areas by yacht
      just a few years ago. (Phuket, Sri Lanka (Galle), Maldives.)

      Its really sad to see the places you've been and the nice people you met
      wiped
      out by something as powerful as this.

      -Tony
      Happy New Year and Smooth Sailing for 2005!