Re: "Hobie Bob" /any options?/heres an idea

  • Heribert Westerveld
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 1, 2004
      Some Ideas:

      http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/wEsNQTK2NvfPQQE7eX8HqlplFIfG6EymR-
      Dpg9fgFLaxTehcyhb9_Rj49T_p-K1I7RE00cnVuvPcqKbNnJclVivlD7rIcq-
      yw6U/Bob-%20New%20Design.ppt

      I like the Chopper Bob idea. At the moment that you feel you're
      going (under...) you switch on the chopper and there you go (up...)

      Heribert

      --- In beachcats@yahoogroups.com, Sam Evans <samevans97@y...> wrote:
      > I like the idea of a "BOB" shaped like a shark.
      > Somebody could probably sell a whole line of special shaped BOBs,
      shark, dolphin, sailfish, marlin, AIM 9, Stinger, or whatever.

    • Damon
      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 1, 2004
        Excellent work Heribert! But between the long link, the Yahoo password
        to the files section, and the Power Point format, I'm afraid a lot of
        folks won't see it. I've taken the liberty to convert it to Gif format
        and put it in the Beachcats Technical folder. I may need to add a
        "Beachcats Humor" folder for good stuff like this! Everyone should see
        the new Bob designs at http://tinyurl.com/5qynp .

        Damon Linkous
        Hobie 18 Magnum
        Memphis Tennessee
        damon(at)TheBeachcats(dot)com
        http://www.TheBeachcats.com

        > Dpg9fgFLaxTehcyhb9_Rj49T_p-K1I7RE00cnVuvPcqKbNnJclVivlD7rIcq-
        > yw6U/Bob-%20New%20Design.ppt
        >
        > I like the Chopper Bob idea. At the moment that you feel you're
        > going (under...) you switch on the chopper and there you go (up...)
        >
        > Heribert
        >
        > --- In beachcats@yahoogroups.com, Sam Evans <samevans97@y...> wrote:
        > > I like the idea of a "BOB" shaped like a shark.
        > > Somebody could probably sell a whole line of special shaped BOBs,
        > shark, dolphin, sailfish, marlin, AIM 9, Stinger, or whatever.
        > >

        > Group Home
        > http://www.TheBeachcats.com
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • gstern3000
        Message 3 of 17 , Aug 26, 2004
          A little bird told me one of those mesh bags that oranges come in and
          a couple of volleyballs tied to the mast tip will do the same trick-
          but I haven't tried it yet...