Re: Glenn, since you have a 'nado...

  • Lee Board
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1 4:36 AM
      Y'all ever considered counseling? I mean, two men, traveling to
      remote islands, lickin' rudders...

      --- In beachcats@yahoogroups.com, "mattson" <mattson@e...> wrote:
      "I held them... I cradled them...
      > I... I wanted to LICK them."
      >
      > I pretty much had the same reaction when I held one of your rudders
      > during our rigging in preparation for the Catalina trip.

      See?

      > Light, stiff, perfect fairing, oooohhh......
      >
      > Bill
    • Sonny Barber
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1 5:20 AM
        LMAO!
        Tami,
        I do see your point. You didn't even mention the naked, lantern-lit
        table dance.
        ;)

        Gary, I haven't forgotten your "project", but I have been meeting myself
        going and coming for the past month. Sorry about the delay, I'll try to
        get it out this week.
        Hmm, I have to be careful, I suppose that could be taken out of context.

        Sonny

        > Y'all ever considered counseling? I mean, two men, traveling to
        > remote islands, lickin' rudders...
        >
        > --- In beachcats@yahoogroups.com, "mattson" <mattson@e...> wrote:
        > "I held them... I cradled them...
        > > I... I wanted to LICK them."
        > >
        > > I pretty much had the same reaction when I held one of your rudders
        > > during our rigging in preparation for the Catalina trip.
        > >

        > See?
        >
        > > Light, stiff, perfect fairing, oooohhh......
        > >
        > > Bill
      • mattson
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 1 8:21 AM
          --- In beachcats@yahoogroups.com, "Lee Board" <tamishel@y...> wrote:
          > Y'all ever considered counseling? I mean, two men, traveling to
          > remote islands, lickin' rudders...

          This would be #156 in in the number of threads I wish I had never
          contributed to.

          Bill