Re: $$$ E-Bay harnesses, sails, suits and stuff $$$

  • mattson
    Message 1 of 24 , Mar 1 12:09 AM
      "Do you give free shipping to members like Bill Mattson does?"

      "Unfortunately the cost of shipping has gone up about as fast as
      they cost of gas around here"

      Wrong answer. I don't know why you dropped my name to sell stuff on
      this list, but since you did, you have to give free shipping.

      Bill Mattson
    • Tony_H17
      Message 2 of 24 , Mar 1 4:04 AM
        Free Shipping?!

        That dual-loaf bread machine is mine!!

        > "Do you give free shipping to members like Bill Mattson does?"
        >
        > "Unfortunately the cost of shipping has gone up about as fast as
        > they cost of gas around here"
        >
        > Wrong answer. I don't know why you dropped my name to sell stuff on
        > this list, but since you did, you have to give free shipping.
        >
        > Bill Mattson
        >

        > http://www.TheBeachcats.com
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Richard Stanley
        Message 3 of 24 , Mar 1 5:07 AM
          I was looking at the kayaking pants.
          The concept is that the seller charges the highest shipping charge noted and
          then the seller doesn't charge anything else on the additional items, except
          to the extent that the seller's actual UPS-US Mail shipping costs exceed the
          single shipping fee. This seems to be standard practice for almost all
          sellers, if you ask. Of course, Bill seems to have a better idea! rick

          Message 4 of 24 , Mar 1 7:52 AM
            "...the seller's actual UPS-US Mail shipping costs exceed the single
            shipping fee. This seems to be standard practice for almost all
            sellers, if you ask. Of course, Bill seems to have a better idea!"

            The last customer who received an order from me on eBay paid an $8
            shipping fee in advance, an amount based upon my estimate.

            The actual shipping charge was $6.30, so the buyer got a $1.70
            refund (via Paypal) from me the day the item shipped.

            That's how I do business.

            Bill
          • Buzz
            Message 5 of 24 , Mar 1 8:24 AM
              Yes every boat owner needs a dual loaf bread machine and if it wasn't for
              this beachcats yahoo group I never would have had the opportunity to bid on
              it.

              Thanks MM
              Buzz

              Tony_H17 wrote:

              > Free Shipping?!
              >
              > That dual-loaf bread machine is mine!!

            • Sonny Barber
              Message 6 of 24 , Mar 1 8:34 AM
                Except to me. As Bill excluded me from his free shipping offer, if I
                purchase anything from Mark (not at all likely) he is free to charge me
                for shipping.

                Sonny

                > Wrong answer. I don't know why you dropped my name to sell stuff on
                > this list, but since you did, you have to give free shipping.
                >
                > Bill Mattson
              • hobiegary
                Message 7 of 24 , Mar 1 9:54 AM
                  Good point Buzz. If it were not for dual loaf machines, catamaran
                  sailors would have to wait for the second cycle of the breadmaking
                  machine in order to keep the propper ballance by having one on each
                  hull.

                  --- In beachcats@yahoogroups.com, Buzz <buzz4@s...> wrote:
                  > Yes every boat owner needs a dual loaf bread machine and if it
                  wasn't for
                  > this beachcats yahoo group I never would have had the opportunity
                  to bid on
                  > it.
                  >
                  > Thanks MM
                  > Buzz
                  >
                  > Tony_H17 wrote:
                  >
                  > > Free Shipping?!
                  > >
                  > > That dual-loaf bread machine is mine!!

                • HobieCat 16
                  Message 8 of 24 , Mar 1 10:22 AM
                    do i sense a pending article exploring bread loaf differential?

                    John Mayer
                    Secretary, Jefferson Sailing Club
                    mailto:hobiecat16@...
                    http://www.angelfire.com/nj4/jeffersonsailingclub
                    http://home.att.net/~wwoodie/Hobie/

                    Good point Buzz. If it were not for dual loaf machines, catamaran
                    sailors would have to wait for the second cycle of the breadmaking
                    machine in order to keep the propper ballance by having one on each
                    hull.

                    --- In beachcats@yahoogroups.com, Buzz <buzz4@s...> wrote:
                    > Yes every boat owner needs a dual loaf bread machine and if it
                    wasn't for
                    > this beachcats yahoo group I never would have had the opportunity
                    to bid on
                    > it.
                    >
                    > Thanks MM
                    > Buzz
                    >
                    > Tony_H17 wrote:
                    >
                    > > Free Shipping?!
                    > >
                    > > That dual-loaf bread machine is mine!!

                    http://www.TheBeachcats.com
                    Yahoo! Groups Links
                  • Eric Stoltz
                    Message 9 of 24 , Mar 1 11:19 AM
                      While you are doing the study what is the buoyancy of a loaf of bread. Can a hull be created using this fluffy technology that would make for a lighter boat?

                      Ahh the possibilities.

                      Eric Stoltz

                      Next week. The Power of Cheese...As a hull wax

                      do i sense a pending article exploring bread loaf differential?

                      John Mayer
                      Secretary, Jefferson Sailing Club
                      mailto:hobiecat16@...
                      http://www.angelfire.com/nj4/jeffersonsailingclub
                      http://home.att.net/~wwoodie/Hobie/

                      Good point Buzz. If it were not for dual loaf machines, catamaran
                      sailors would have to wait for the second cycle of the breadmaking
                      machine in order to keep the propper ballance by having one on each
                      hull.

                      --- In beachcats@yahoogroups.com, Buzz <buzz4@s...> wrote:
                      > Yes every boat owner needs a dual loaf bread machine and if it
                      wasn't for
                      > this beachcats yahoo group I never would have had the opportunity
                      to bid on
                      > it.
                      >
                      > Thanks MM
                      > Buzz
                      >
                      > Tony_H17 wrote:
                      >
                      > > Free Shipping?!
                      > >
                      > > That dual-loaf bread machine is mine!!

                      http://www.TheBeachcats.com
                      Yahoo! Groups Links

                      http://www.TheBeachcats.com
                      Yahoo! Groups Links
                    • mattson
                      Message 10 of 24 , Mar 1 12:08 PM
                        "While you are doing the study what is the buoyancy of a loaf of
                        bread. Can a hull be created using this fluffy technology that
                        would make for a lighter boat?"

                        I wonder who would crust bread to be butter than most foam sandwich
                        construction, since at yeast once it got soggy, you'd be toast and
                        in a real jam.

                        Sorry.

                        Bill
                      • Sonny Barber
                        Message 11 of 24 , Mar 1 12:36 PM
                          Ewwwwwwwwwwww
                          What have I done to deserve this kind of vile pun-ishment?

                          > "While you are doing the study what is the buoyancy of a loaf of
                          > bread. Can a hull be created using this fluffy technology that
                          > would make for a lighter boat?"
                          >
                          > I wonder who would crust bread to be butter than most foam sandwich
                          > construction, since at yeast once it got soggy, you'd be toast and
                          > in a real jam.
                          >
                          > Sorry.
                          >
                          > Bill
                          >

                          > http://www.TheBeachcats.com
                          > Yahoo! Groups Links

                        • Tony_H17
                          Message 12 of 24 , Mar 1 3:29 PM
                            You're asking for it ;-)
                            http://www.jacques-vabre.com/html/photos/arrivee/600/2013.jpg

                            > "While you are doing the study what is the buoyancy of a loaf of
                            > bread. Can a hull be created using this fluffy technology that
                            > would make for a lighter boat?"
                            >
                            > I wonder who would crust bread to be butter than most foam sandwich
                            > construction, since at yeast once it got soggy, you'd be toast and
                            > in a real jam.
                            >
                            > Sorry.
                            >
                            > Bill
                            >

                            > http://www.TheBeachcats.com
                            > Yahoo! Groups Links

                          • hobiegary
                            Message 13 of 24 , Mar 1 7:06 PM
                              That is so funny! A trimaran with three loaves of bread. This
                              presents a whole new problem; the need for a three loaf machine.

                              GARY