Re: [beachcats] sailing plans

  • Mars DeLapp
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 30, 2000
      I added a new poll so we can find out what method of information delivery
      folks really want. Please go to
      http://www.egroups.com/polls/beachcats
      and vote on your preferred method of notification for sailing events.

      --
      Mars DeLapp
      H16

      > I agree with Chris strip o grams work very well AN
      > arrow through the window has a nice flair to it but my
      > employers will take exception with that.. then again
      > they will frowm on a strip o gram too..
      >
      > =====
      > Bill
    • Lee Taylor
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2000
        Mars

        Where is the choice for e-mail plus calander?

        Lee

        > I added a new poll so we can find out what method of information delivery
        > folks really want. Please go to
        > http://www.egroups.com/polls/beachcats
        > and vote on your preferred method of notification for sailing events.
        >
        > --
        > Mars DeLapp
        > H16
        > Placitas, NM
        >
        > > I agree with Chris strip o grams work very well AN
        > > arrow through the window has a nice flair to it but my
        > > employers will take exception with that.. then again
        > > they will frowm on a strip o gram too..
        > >
        > > =====
        > > Bill
        >

        > Send this link to any other sailors who would like this list. http://linkpro.net/hobielist

      • Mars DeLapp
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 1, 2000
          > Where is the choice for e-mail plus calander?
          >
          > Lee

          Simply check off both email and calendar.

          Mars