Re: [beachcats] Hobie 17

  • Nigel
    Message 1 of 146 , May 1 2:06 AM
      Hi,

      If you would like more info on H17's then there is a Yahoo Group called
      Hobie_17 here is the link

      we welcome everyone.

      Nigel Human
      BAE Systems, Australia
      H17, Sea Duck3 #6424
      O'Day Daysailor 16
      nigel@...
      www.hobiefleet929.org

      Message 146 of 146 , Jan 15, 2004
        Oh yeah, the island Matt mentioned is Anegada. It is a non-volcanic island, so it sits low on the horizon. I've never been there, but if you have a captain, the charter companies are sure to let you go. The diving sites there are supposed to be phenomenal.