Re: Sailing blunders

  • HobieTrails2U@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
      Plan A: sail across the river to Jetty Island, on the Hobie 14, for a
      picnic... Load on the basket, little Chelsea and her sisters Hanna and
      Vanessa, Anne gets on, then me and lastly my buddy Mark at which point
      the boat sinks.

      Plan B: Anne and girls take ferry to island while Mark and I sail over.

      Hobie Trails 2U
      Paul Von Stubbe
    • Bob
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
        Paul,

        I see you had one of the original Hobie Submarines:-)

        Bob
        San Antonio, Tx
        '83 H-18SX Sea Mutt

        http://sbc.yahoo.com