Re: prindle 16 4 sale on ebay

  • lkmurky
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2002
      Jack:
      Having bid with you on more than a few EBAY items, I know you
      sometime get a deal like that Early bid , lowballing). I've also
      bought a couple things I didn't really intend to thinking I would be
      outbid later.
      Wondered how good a deal it would be after you added in a LOOONG
      trip to Louisiana to the selling price. That could either be a perk
      or an OH SH*T when added to the price of a deal on EBAY.
      CARY

      --- In beachcats@y..., "jmhoying" <jmhoying@b...> wrote:
      > I really don't have any intentions of winning the bidding war. I
      > just like to start the bidding. It looks like a fairly nice boat,
      so I'm sure the price will go up.

      > Jack

    • Bob
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 2, 2002
        It would be a bit of a drive from San Antonio, but for $300 it would
        definately be worth it.

        Bob
        --- lkmurky <zuhl@...> wrote:
        > Jack:
        > Having bid with you on more than a few EBAY items, I know you
        > sometime get a deal like that Early bid , lowballing). I've also
        > bought a couple things I didn't really intend to thinking I would be
        > outbid later.
        > Wondered how good a deal it would be after you added in a LOOONG
        > trip to Louisiana to the selling price. That could either be a perk
        > or an OH SH*T when added to the price of a deal on EBAY.
        > CARY
        >
        > --- In beachcats@y..., "jmhoying" <jmhoying@b...> wrote:
        > > I really don't have any intentions of winning the bidding war. I
        > > just like to start the bidding. It looks like a fairly nice boat,
        > so I'm sure the price will go up.
        > >
        > > Jack

        http://sbc.yahoo.com
      • jjv1969
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 2, 2002
          yup.. for $300 I think this would be worth the drive!!

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 5, 2002
            It's up to $402 now.

            Bob

            http://sbc.yahoo.com