Re: [beachcats] Roland 36/ In a nutshell:

  • sailingproshop@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1 12:53 AM
      Boat sank.

      Tom Rolland the desinger and I think two others aboard.

      Got caught with to much sail up.

      No safety gear to speak of aboard.

      This is the reason people get so bummed at many catamaran sailors...They
      disregard safety and it ends up costing someone else that has to stop and
      save them...

      MM
    • Buzz
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1 7:16 AM
        Mark thanks for the info but just a couple more questions. Did they just flip
        or did they break something , and finally were they on the backside or
        frontside of the islands?
        Buzz

      • sailingproshop@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1 9:15 AM
          buzz4@... writes:

          > Mark thanks for the info but just a couple more questions. Did they just
          > flip
          > or did they break something , and finally were they on the backside or
          > frontside of the islands?
          > Buzz

          Hi Buzz:

          The just flipped....

          They were about 1/2 wat between the East end of ANACAPA and Pt Dume.

          Mark A. Michaelsen ~MM~
          SPS Website: <A HREF="http://www.sailingproshop.com">http://www.sailingproshop.com</A>
          Small Craft Advisories Sailing Centers
          1244 Pacific Coast Highway
          Seal Beach, Ca 90740
          (562) 594-8749 Voice
          (562) 594-0208 FAX
          (800) 354-7245 Order Line
          (714) 238-0925 International Voice Mail/Pager

        • Buzz
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1 1:45 PM
            Thanks Mark