Happy New Year

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 1, 2002
      To all of my friends,
      Both those that I've had the privilege to have met and those whom I look forward to meeting....

      May you all have a wonderful year of 2002.

      In appreciation of your wisdom, your humour and your friendship.

      Cheers and the best to you all,
      jcm

    • captedteach
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 1, 2002
        > In appreciation of your wisdom, your humour and your friendship.
        >
        > Cheers and the best to you all,
        > jcm

        Not another Cheers!! I'm still trying to get over the ones from last
        nite All those damn bubbles hurt my head

        Capt Teach
      • Sonny Barber
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 1, 2002
          Now see here Lee,
          I tolja it woden the kemicals from the Kustom paint and the glass work
          thet was doin that number on your head.. It's all that stuff you drink
          with all them bubbles innit. It ain't the other stuff that's innit,
          it's them damm toxic bubbles.

          Since I can't drink none of that evil stuff rite now, I just had me a
          cuppla glasses of fruit punch, a brace o' them 1/2 pound each biled
          texis popcorn shrimps wit horsereddish/cocktail sause (yum!) and a big
          scoop of that layered frijole, queso, habenro, and letus n' mater dip
          topped with a lil pico de gallo. Jes' sittin here thinkin' bout it, I
          thank i'm fixin' to get me another big scoop ovit.

          Still sleepy an feel like crap, but at least I ain't hung over along
          with it..

          :)~

          Sonny

          > > In appreciation of your wisdom, your humour and your friendship.
          > >
          > > Cheers and the best to you all,
          > > jcm
          >
          > Not another Cheers!! I'm still trying to get over the ones from last
          > nite All those damn bubbles hurt my head
          >
          > Capt Teach
          >

          > Group Home: http://www.TheBeachcats.com -~-->

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          ---
        • Sonny Barber
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 1, 2002
            Craig,
            Cheers and the best to you in the coming year.
            Your humor, warmth, and friendship mean an awful lot to the this group
            of friends.

            Have a happy and prosperous New Year, my friend.

            Sonny

            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 1, 2002
              Mr Barber,
              The steroids seem to be softening your brain & emotions.

              Bite me
              jcm

              Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 11:51:07 -0600
              From: "Sonny Barber" <lostsouls@...>

              Cheers and the best to you in the coming year.
              Your humor, warmth, and friendship mean an awful lot to the this group
              of friends.

              Have a happy and prosperous New Year, my friend.

            • Sonny Barber
              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 1, 2002
                I know.
                I seem to be having psychotic flashes, 'stead of being that way all the
                time.
                I just don't seem to be my old curmudgeon self.

                Bite me twice, caribou hugger.

                ;)

                Sonny

                Message 7 of 16 , Jan 2, 2002
                  Geez Sonny,
                  Nice typo on the "caribou hugger"!

                  (Or at least I'm assuming it's a typo. Otherwise you really are getting all warm & fuzzy!)

                  Yikes! Get him Dogger! Grab that leg and shake some sense into the old fart!!!

                  ;-)

                  jcm

                  Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 15:36:57 -0600
                  From: "Sonny Barber" <lostsouls@...>

                  Message 8 of 16 , Jan 3, 2002
                    My Dear Mr. Modle,
                    I originally typed "caribou shagger".

                    However, as a sat and pondered before sending the electronic epistle, I
                    realized that I might be impugning the sterling reputation of a fine,
                    noble, Canadian beast, (the caribou, not you moose-breath). I simply
                    erred in the word substitution.

                    I would like to once again offer you the opportunity...

                    Nay. Hold.

                    Grant me pause might that I counsel my knavish, braying tongue, lest it
                    not speak the true alacrity of my thoughts..

                    I offer you the:

                    sublime privilege..
                    supreme honor..
                    divine experience..

                    of taking another bite of my fat, lily white ass.

                    Your H. servant,

                    Mr Barber.

                    > (Or at least I'm assuming it's a typo. Otherwise you really are
                    getting all warm & fuzzy!)

                    > Yikes! Get him Dogger! Grab that leg and shake some sense into the old
                    fart!!!

                    > ;-)
                    >
                    > jcm

                    > Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 15:36:57 -0600
                    > From: "Sonny Barber" <lostsouls@...>
                    >
                    > I know.
                    > I seem to be having psychotic flashes, 'stead of being that way all
                    the
                    > time.
                    > I just don't seem to be my old curmudgeon self.
                    >
                    > Bite me twice, caribou hugger.
                    >
                    > ;)

                    > Group Home: http://www.TheBeachcats.com -~-->

                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                    ---
                  • Team Volvento
                    Message 9 of 16 , Dec 30, 2003
                      Happy New Year

                      Bonne Année

                      Felice Anno Nuovo

                      Prospero Ano Nuevo

                      Wünscht Euch Team Volvento / Steve und Marcella

                      http://homepage.swissonline.ch/Katamaran/
                    • John Schwartz
                      Message 10 of 16 , Dec 31, 2003
                        If anyone is looking for a Hobie 17 there is one at the Rescue Mission store
                        in Oxnard, CA. It appears the be in good shape, could use a little elbow
                        grease and maybe a few new parts. The hulls are stiff, tramp looks good,
                        has a set of wings and a galvanized trailer. Don't know about the sails.

                        I looked at it yesterday when making a drop off. They guy said they are
                        asking (are you ready for this) $2,195.00. I had informed the gentleman
                        that he would be lucky to get $500 and the response was "Make an offer".

                        Have a great safe New Year, and is anyone doing the San Diego/Mission Bay
                        thing tomorrow?

                        Message 11 of 16 , Dec 31, 2003
                          Actually the approach to Avalon Airport is similar to a carrier landing -
                          and the rime for airport is "low and slow, Splat into the mountain you go"

                          I can see it now - hook my little Cessna 152 nose gear up to the catapult,
                          give the plane captain a smart crisp salute, and woooosshhhhh off we go.
                          Gees we would be at VNE before we got off the ground (or deck). Maybe I'll
                          find a wayward Vietnamese sailor to rescue while on patrol.

                          What scares me on this is that there are acutely bidders, wonder how pay
                          pall going top handle this.

                          I got that beat John! You can keep it off Catalina and fly out to meet the
                          guys!

                          http://tinyurl.com/2c3t2

                          Bill

                          Message 12 of 16 , Dec 31, 2003
                            wrote:
                            > Happy New Year
                            >
                            > Bonne Année

                            I would also like to wish Bonnie Annee a Happy New Year.

                            Happy New Year, Bonnie!!!

                            Bill
                          • Bill Levis
                            Message 13 of 16 , Dec 31, 2003
                              Here Here! Happy New Year Bonnie!

                              Bill

                                Message 15 of 16 , Dec 31, 2009
                                  Have a safe one, and see ya on the water in 2010