Re: [beachcats] Re: ONLINE CATALOG- DOUGLAS GILL AREA

  • sailcenter@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 1, 2001
      In a message dated 11/30/01 8:57:51 PM Pacific Standard Time,
      rkeffer@... writes:

      > The gill section of your web store looks good. The only thing I would add
      > to it is a feature to set up an account so that I don't have to re-enter my
      > name, address, payment methods etc. That way I can enter your store, log
      > in
      > if I am buying, and just pick the items I want.

      Rick:

      Your cookie is saved when you order. Assuming the database does not crash
      your data is automatically maintained on file.

      Thank you SO MUCH for replying.

      Mark A. Michaelsen ~MM~
      SPS Website: <A HREF="http://www.sailingproshop.com">http://www.sailingproshop.com</A>
      Small Craft Advisories Sailing Centers
      1244 Pacific Coast Highway
      Seal Beach, Ca 90740
      (562) 594-8749 Voice
      (562) 594-0208 FAX
      (800) 354-7245 Order Line
      (714) 238-0925 International Voice Mail/Pager