Re: [beachcats] Re: cat sailing - KenCon

  • Mars DeLapp
    Message 1 of 36 , Nov 1, 2001
      Please note that although I am not the Official Tracking Official for the
      Inventory of Beachcat List Officials, I have kept an unofficial inventory of
      beachcat list officials.

      According to my notes, on 5/19/01 Bill Mattson was elected Official Official for
      Appointing Officials (OOFAO). So if he wants to self appoint himself, we have
      already given him the authority to do so.

      Mars

      --
      Mars DeLapp
      H16

      Message 36 of 36 , Nov 2, 2001
        You think I'll have enough room to tack my 17 through the Panama
        Canal?
        If I'm bringing the beer, it'll be Foster's Special Dark(If I can
        find it) or Corona. Think that'll give the added weight advantage so
        I can use my jib without taking a Portsmouth hit for sailing solo?
        Seriously: I've made a point of trying to attend regattas & events
        where fellow beachcats are gonna be this past year. We have a great
        group here in the SE US, & I've met some great NE catsailors as well,
        hoisted a beer with every one of you. But you WestCoast guys are
        great and it's kinda sad that I'll probably never meet some of our
        most active members, especially the Non Racing sidesailingguy (You
        know who I mean, work on him Mattson)
        Maybe someday . . .
        I'll buy the first round . . .
        CP