Re: H16 Frame Epoxy - Cash rant - cold water

  • b_cash_98@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2001
      Was at that Lake last night. still covered in ice. BUZZZZ that
      regatta is gonna be a cold one.

      --- In beachcats@y..., "Bill Levis" <netbuoy@s...> wrote:
      > Bill!,
      >
      > >I called this morning , was
      > > told it was there, drove 60 miles, AND NO FRIGGIN TRAMP!!!! do I
      > > sound pissed? I am so tired of businesses acting like K mart. I
      > > could get on my soap box now but wahts the use.
      >
      > yup.
      >
      > >I had
      > > planned to put her on the water tomorrow, BUT the delay in
      receiving
      > > the tramp and another small item (SAILS!!!) will prevent a local
      test
      > > run. however we be on the bay next weekend, nothing like going
      > > the wire. first time on the water for the season on Sat or Sun.
      > > attempt a tune up with a bunch of new gear, then head 700 miles
      south
      > > on Tuesady for the Mid Winters. does anyone detect a bit of
      > > frustration in my poor typing?
      >
      > I can certainly relate to the fustration. I was planning on
      starting the
      > "un-winterize the boat" routine next weekend. I think the water is
      still a
      > little too cold to make a voyage across the bay without a wetsuit
      (which I
      > don't have). Good luck to ya!
      >
      > The Hopatcong ice breaker is in the cards for me (thanks John). I
      know that
      > lake will be cold but there will be a good number of boats around .
      >
      > Take care,
      >
      > Bill
    • John Mayer
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2001
        only if you happen to get in the lake, otherwise it just doesn't matter

        Zoso@... http://www.gti.net/zoso
        \-+-

        partial toy list
        '81 Hobie Cat 16'
        '82 CB650 SC Honda Nighthawk
        '82 Hobie Cat 14' <----For sale
        '94 Saturn SC2

        > Was at that Lake last night. still covered in ice. BUZZZZ that
        > regatta is gonna be a cold one.
        >

        > --- In beachcats@y..., "Bill Levis" <netbuoy@s...> wrote:
        > > Bill!,
        > >
        > > >I called this morning , was
        > > > told it was there, drove 60 miles, AND NO FRIGGIN TRAMP!!!! do I
        > > > sound pissed? I am so tired of businesses acting like K mart. I
        > > > could get on my soap box now but wahts the use.
        > >
        > > yup.
        > >
        > > >I had
        > > > planned to put her on the water tomorrow, BUT the delay in
        > receiving
        > > > the tramp and another small item (SAILS!!!) will prevent a local
        > test
        > > > run. however we be on the bay next weekend, nothing like going
        > > > the wire. first time on the water for the season on Sat or Sun.
        > > > attempt a tune up with a bunch of new gear, then head 700 miles
        > south
        > > > on Tuesady for the Mid Winters. does anyone detect a bit of
        > > > frustration in my poor typing?
        > >
        > > I can certainly relate to the fustration. I was planning on
        > starting the
        > > "un-winterize the boat" routine next weekend. I think the water is
        > still a
        > > little too cold to make a voyage across the bay without a wetsuit
        > (which I
        > > don't have). Good luck to ya!
        > >
        > > The Hopatcong ice breaker is in the cards for me (thanks John). I
        > know that
        > > lake will be cold but there will be a good number of boats around .
        > >
        > > Take care,
        > >
        > > Bill

      • John Mayer
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2001
          Glad Todd was able to help you out.

          Zoso@... http://www.gti.net/zoso
          \-+-

          partial toy list
          '81 Hobie Cat 16'
          '82 CB650 SC Honda Nighthawk
          '82 Hobie Cat 14' <----For sale
          '94 Saturn SC2

        • b_cash_98@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 2, 2001
            Hi JOhn,

            Todd was very helpfull. nice guy.

            --- In beachcats@y..., John Mayer <zoso@g...> wrote:
            > Glad Todd was able to help you out.
            >

            > Zoso@g... http://www.gti.net/zoso
            > \-+-
            >
            > partial toy list
            > '81 Hobie Cat 16'
            > '82 CB650 SC Honda Nighthawk
            > '82 Hobie Cat 14' <----For sale
            > '94 Saturn SC2

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • John Surprenant
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 2, 2001
              Spring is defiantly in the air down here Bill, it's not too bad. I've been
              out for a couple weekends of sailing in Georgia. Of course you still gotta
              dress warm and I've been doing all I can to stay out of the water...

              -john