Re: [beachcats] Murrays catalog

  • sailcenter@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2001
      In a message dated 2/28/01 6:26:19 PM Pacific Standard Time, buzz4@...
      writes:

      > I stopped by Murrays yesterday and Steve informed the new catalog is on
      > their web site now. The catalog is still at the printers and should be
      > mailed to customers in the next week or two.

      With this in mind we would like to remind all of our customers and list
      members that we offer a break on the Murrays prices and have the complete
      catalog online as well.
      This helped to make us their #1 distributor for 2000.

      Thanks again to all of you that patronize us.

      Mark A. Michaelsen ~MM~
      SPS Website: <A HREF="http://www.sailingproshop.com">http://www.sailingproshop.com</A>
      Small Craft Advisories Sailing Centers
      1244 Pacific Coast Highway
      Seal Beach, Ca 90740
      (562) 594-8749 Voice
      (562) 594-0208 FAX
      (800) 354-7245 Order Line
      (714) 238-0925 International Voice Mail/Pager