is there anybody out there?

  • ken@itek.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 10, 2000
      HELLO HELLo HEllo hello ......
      One subscriber?! I thought there would be at least two of us.

      -Ken Wittlief H16
      Rochester, NY
    • Ron Beliech
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 10, 2000
        Well now there's three.
        --- In beachcats@egroups.com, ken@i... wrote:
        > HELLO HELLo HEllo hello ......
        > One subscriber?! I thought there would be at least two of us.
        >
        > -Ken Wittlief H16
        > Rochester, NY
      • tom4evers
        Message 3 of 5 , May 3, 2005
          --- In beachcats@yahoogroups.com, ken@i... wrote:
          > HELLO HELLo HEllo hello ......
          > One subscriber?! I thought there would be at least two of us.
          >
          > -Ken Wittlief H16
          > Rochester, NY

          Hello all. I'm new here. I used to own Hobies and Prindles and then I
          got married, divorced, etc... 15 years later now back in reasonable
          shape and I want to go sailing and listening to you guys is helping me
          get motivated. Thought I'd say hello to the first message on this
          site. Over 5,000 messages and several years later it looks like you
          started something here. Anyway, I don't have much to offer right away
          but would like to say hello and thanks for the inspiration.

          Tom Evers
          DiddlySquat00
          New Smyrna Beach, FL
        • allschlar
          Message 4 of 5 , May 3, 2005
            Welcome from the left coast-

            I'm here for the same reasons, knowledge, motivation, entertainment,
            buckets of acetone and foul language!
            Chris
            N5.8
            MDR
          • Patrick McLamara
            Message 5 of 5 , May 3, 2005
              I agree.. this is a great group, Im 19 and have only been sailing for about 3 years now .. teaching myself along the way. As you can imagine, every bit of experienced knowledge from you guys makes this process much more enjoyable. Thanks for all the input everyones been giving me!
              ~Pat

              allschlar <chrisdallen@...> wrote:

              Welcome from the left coast-

              I'm here for the same reasons, knowledge, motivation, entertainment,
              buckets of acetone and foul language!
              Chris
              N5.8
              MDR