      From: jameslooby@...
      To: beachcats@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 06:15:32 -0700
      Subject: [beachcats] Bimare F18HT Mainsail Reefing + Boomless + Building Questions

      Hi all,

      Just sold my Farrier F25C and am buying a Bimare F18HT to hold me over...

      Is it possible to reef a Bimare F18HT for solo sailing?

      If not, any advice on building a sail with 20% less area?

      Has anyone ever gone boomless on the F18HT

      Thank you in advance for any guidance you can offer.

      James

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic