73139Re: [beachcats] Craigslist free seaspray, Aptos, ca

  • Brad
    Oct 27, 2013
      Hi I would love to have this as our Hobie16 hull broke in half this summer and can't afford to get one. Which leaves us sail less . If you choose us we would pickup at your desided time. Please oh my gosh please consider us as it would definitely be used. Thank you for your posting.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 28, 2013, at 12:16 AM, "nyniaan" <corseted@...> wrote:

      1972 GENMAR SeaSpray 16ft Catamaran (aptos)

      © craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
      184 Monte Vista

      image 1image 2image 3image 4image 5image 6image 7image 8image 9image 10image 11image 12
      Learn how to sail CHEAP
      16 foot CATAMARAN for FREE

      THIS BOAT IS FAST IN THE WATER.
      Great WAY to LEARN TO SAIL CHEAPLY!

      I JUST WANT IT GONE ASAP!
      FIRST PERSON TO TOW HER AWAY!
      The boat is currently up to date on all paperwork, registration etc, and I have title in hand for the boat and trailer, ready to sign over.
      (TRAILER IS IN WORKING/RUNNING CONDITION)

      The boat has not been sailed in a few years. It has two small area's that require a fiberglasses repair, as outlined in the pictures.
      Other then that, the BOAT HAS EVERYTHING NEEDED TO SAIL, though a number of improvements would be needed to really properly restore her working condition.

      The boat comes with:
      -1 X Jib Sail by Larsen Santa Cruz (GOOD condition)
      -1 X Main Sail -fully battoned (GOOD condition)
      -ALL ALUMINUM SPARES and cross-beam construction
      -2 X old life jackets
      -1 X emergency paddle
      -1 X small fender
      -Some paperwork and vessel related information including build and assmbly info.
      -All required bolts and bits and rigging to make the thing SAIL...

      I can also answer any questions you might have about the boat. I need this boat gone NOW. Could maybe deliver in Santa Cruz Area.
      These Boats are FAST and FUN and great to learn how to Sail Cheaply, which is what I did.

      1972 GENMAR Sea Spray 16ft
      FREE! First one to come down.
      CALL (831) 689-9803
      Thanks
      184 Monte Vista (google map) (yahoo map)

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic