      From: jv1234_99 <jv1234_99@...>
      To: beachcats@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, July 1, 2013 1:24 PM
      Subject: [beachcats] Re: 1975 Prindle 16 Restoration Project

      Mike: I don't know much about Prindles, and this group has seen very little activity in the last few years. The good news is that Damon, the Moderator here, has an awesome, highly active site for us at:

      http://www.thebeachcats.com/

      I highly recommend that you join that site, do some searching, and post your questions in the forums there if you haven't already. There are lots of Prindle enthusiasts who will help you, some are likely located right in your neck of the woods.

      Good luck with your project!

      Jerome