73130Intro to group,

  • Mike
    Jun 17, 2013
      My name is Mike and I just bought (5 days ago) a Prindle 16 and trailer for $150. Going to need some work on both... :-) (Visions of Andy DuFresne and Red working on the boat in Zihuatanejo)
      I am a retired teacher. Married, Two kids. Live near Monterey, CA. Only sailed a couple of times a long time ago. Basically a newbie to sailing... Spent a lot of time in the last 40 years climbing, kayaking, canoeing, and playing golf. Looking forward to learning a lot about sailing. Any help on the restoration project will be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks in advance,