- [Reply to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bdstudents/message/35] Dear Zaman bhai Salam. Hope you are doing great. I am doing my undergrad in engineering inMessage 1 of 10 , Dec 31, 2002View Source[Reply to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bdstudents/message/35%5d
Dear Zaman bhai
Salam. Hope you are doing great. I am doing my undergrad in engineering in
Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK. Here we have good PhD program in
chemistry and also there is assistantchip. Let me know from where did you do
your MS and BS and also let me know how you want me to help you?
Gazi K Asadullah
Oklahoma State UNiversity,
- [Reply to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bdstudents/message/37 Moderator s Note: Please send personal e-mails directly to the person in concern, only e-mail sMessage 2 of 10 , Jan 1, 2003View Source[Reply to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bdstudents/message/37
Moderator's Note: Please send personal e-mails directly to the person in
concern, only e-mail's that MAY benefit everyone in the group should be sent to the group. Thanks.]
Dear Mohammad Abdul Haque,
Thank you very much for your reply.
I have completed B.Sc.(honors) and M.Sc(Thesis,Organic
Chemistry) from the Department of Chemistry,
University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
I had done TOEFL in May,2000.
Another problem is that since 1998 I did not join any
job; except doing some tution etc.
In the mean time I applied to a German University. The
Professor recommended for me but the Embassy here in
Dhaka refused my visa application.
Hope to hear from you.
- [Reply to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bdstudents/message/38] Hi Afroza, thx for ur mail to me. Actually i wish to do my PHD in marketing. I done Masters inMessage 3 of 10 , Jan 1, 2003View Source[Reply to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bdstudents/message/38%5d
thx for ur mail to me.
Actually i wish to do my PHD in marketing.
I done Masters in management n MBA in marketing from Charles Sturt University of Australia.
so i m living now in London.
So if u know any specific University that fulfill my requirements can mail me.
Thanking u again
- Hello, Thank you very much for your reply. I had done TOEFL in May,2000. Will it be ok to apply in a canadian University? YOur suggestions seem to be sound andMessage 4 of 10 , Jan 1, 2003View SourceHello,
Thank you very much for your reply.
I had done TOEFL in May,2000. Will it be ok to apply
in a canadian University?
YOur suggestions seem to be sound and systematic. But
it will take much time. Do you know any other shortcut
way by which I can start my study as soon as possible.
Because it is already 4 years since i have completed
my M.Sc. I am ready to spend money but I want to start
- [Reply to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bdstudents/message/35 All personal replies should be sent directly to the author not to the group.] Hello Mr.Message 5 of 10 , Jan 1, 2003View Source[Reply to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bdstudents/message/35
All personal replies should be sent directly to the author not to the group.]
Hello Mr. Kamruzzaman Sarker,
I was out of touch of the email for last couple of days bcz i was spending my holidays out of town....so i missed ur letters. I dont know whether u will be able to recognize me or not, but I also passed from DU chem dept in 1997 and now doing phd in analytical chemistry at the university of akron, Ohio, USA.
I am tired right now, as I just came back home, so i am finishing the letter here. For more inquiries plz mail me at :
I will be happy and honored to help you.
wish you all the best.
Dept. of Chemistry
University of Akron
Akron, OH 44325
Phone:(330) 972-7352 (lab)
(330) 376-8440 (home)
- [Reply to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bdstudents/message/43] Hello ,,, I dont think ur toefl done in 2000 will be valid anymore. if u have the economicalMessage 6 of 10 , Jan 1, 2003View Source[Reply to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bdstudents/message/43%5d
I dont think ur toefl done in 2000 will be valid anymore. if u have the economical situation taken care of then th eone and nl short cut is to apply to the univeristies and express that u want to start as soon as possible...but n e way it has to be in their time...either fall semister or summer. as a tips i can tell you try look in to the unversities u r applying ...if they take donations. not to offend u...i myself tried to get my younger brother in private school here...most of the private school requires donationa starting from $5000 can to $15000....the beauty of this is they dont take it as a bribe.....its mendatory.pretty funny i know.
but i personally i dont think it shuould be that way for you. i understand u dont want to loose anymore yrs.....still if u manage to come here u will see there are students in their 50's doing their masters. its very common here. rather than jumping up and spending that kind of money its wise to stay put....along with preapring for ur admission.
besides another thing matters is ..what r u going to do after u get phd? if u r planning to stay here ...i must tell you will find the job market here is so poor for phd ppl. most of the students of canada give up study after 12th grade n they take technical training of their own interest....few go upto graduation...even fewer goes upto masters....phd?..not too many....the irony is for those ppl there is not too many job available...i mean according to their qualification they has to get high paid jobs....n canadian govt prefers the canadians first before they wud think about some one out of canada......in accecptions there are few teachers n professors in the universites...but they have out standing results.....and its possible.
i'm not saying these to discourage u to go for it......if i have offende u in any way i apologize.... i just think u shud have a clear picture before u make up ur mind.
thank you and a happy new year.