Student consultant fraud.

  • M.A.Rahman
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28 7:50 PM
      Dear friends,

      There are lots of so called student consultants
      in and arround Dhaka city and there is no
      government controll on it. As a result many
      students are cheated by these agents. They are
      another version of Adam Bepari. Government should
      take them into account and we all should guide
      our prospective students those are interested to
      go for higher study instead of going through
      these agents where they are paying huge amount of
      money.

      Thank you.

      M.A.Rahman.