BD student organizations

  • mdasifdu
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2008
      Recently I hear some stories from my friend which is very alarming.
      Are Bangladeshi student organizations in America becoming
      anti-progressive? My friend is president of one leading BD student
      organization in USA. He told me he cannot organize any cultural
      program because his other committee members would be against it. He
      organized a bake sale to raise funds for SIDR victims but others did
      not want to participate. He wanted to organize a language fair but
      others did not want it. Why is like this? What is the general picture
      of BD student organizations in USA? Can some students organizations
      please write back?
    • SADEK FERDOUS
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2008
        I'm looking for any bd student in madrid. I'll be an exchange student at Carlos III Madrid university in around April for three months. So if there is any student, please let me know. Thanx in advance.

        Regards,

        Ripul