Re: Need info. on studying/moving to Canada.

  • mizan_australia
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20, 2007
      Dear members,

      Before answering the quires of this person I would like to request
      don't just give the url to visit : http://www.cic.gc.ca/

      This is like an encyclopedia, hard to get to the right track
      quickly. Takes longer time, I know to get something we do need to
      research, but still we are here to give the right track quickly.
      Let's consider the following case:

      Student will study Master's in Computer Science or Information
      Technology in Canada, we assume that he/she don't have any work
      experience in home country. Can she/he apply for PR after just
      completing his/her Master'.

      I don't know about rules in Canada properly 100%. I know about
      Australia. If that person study in rural area (not in Sydney,
      Melbourne) he/she can apply for PR in AU.

      I also want to know about this rules regarding Canada. Is there any
      extra points to study in rural province in Canada for PR?

      Waiting for your replies. Thanks in advance.
    • kawser jamal
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 2007
        Question 1: Student will study Master's in Computer Science or Information
        Technology in Canada, we assume that he/she don't have any work
        experience in home country. Can she/he apply for PR after just
        completing his/her Master'"

        Ans: Yes, he or she can. The requirement to apply for PR and citizenship in CANADA is a bachelor degree ( four year bachelors) or Masters( More Point) and 3 years of work experience in the field of study preferred, if you don't have a Masters.But if you have Masters and have 2/3 years of work experience you are ahead in the game and might not need an interview, which happend in many cases of my friends and families that I know.

        If, she or he completes her graduation in Canada, they can start the process just being there, once they complete either undergraduate or graduate level education.

        Question 2:I also want to know about this rules regarding Canada. Is there any
        extra points to study in rural province in Canada for PR

        Ans: No, there aren't any rule apply like that, but if you have a immediate relative and know few different language preferbly french, you will get extra points there.

        It's a quite easy process and I hope it answer your question.

        thanks
        Kawser Jamal

        www.changeBangladesh.com