Request for sending a paper

  • babujp@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2006
      Dear All,

      Can anyone please send me the following paper?

      Abdullah Al Hasib, Md. Golam Shagadul Amin Talukder,and Lutful Karim,
      "Optimization of the SCTP Congestion Control Procedure and Evaluation
      of its Performance using NS-2," 8th International Conference on
      Computer and Information Technology (ICCIT 2005).

      Thank you in advance.

      Best Regards,
      Md. Nurul Islam
    • Masud Hassan