Bangla Language interface pack

  • ictnewsbd@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2006
      Dear Members,
      Microsoft just released Bangla Language interface pack (LIP) for
      Windows XP. Windows XP Users with Service Pack 2 installed can enjoy
      Windows' Bangla interface. Information on the LIP could be found from
      http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/genuineValidation.aspx?familyid= B2E8F9-79C4-4625-A07A-0CC1B341BE7C&displaylang==bn

      Genuine Windows users can download the LIP from the above link.

      If you don't have a genuine copy of Microsoft Windows then please go
      to this link: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/thankyou.aspx?familyId= B2E8F9-79C4-4625-A07A-0CC1B341BE7C&displayLang==bn&oRef==http%3a%2f%2fwww.microsoft.com%2fdownloads%2fexeValidation2.aspx%3ffamilyId%3d0DB2E8F9-79C4-4625-A07A-0CC1B341BE7C%26displayLang%3dbn&Hash==MNQ8Q36

      If you need any help regarding Bangla on Windows, you can find the
      solution from: http://www.ekushey.org/projects/shadhinota/technical/

      Behind the success: Microsoft's MVP (Most Valuable Professional)
      Shariqul Islam Azad (Omi Azad) working on Bangla related issues with
      Microsoft since 2002. We must thank him for the success.

      Team
      ICTNEWSBD
    • md. zahirul islam
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2006
        Hi,
        Can anybody tell me what is the popular Bangla
        Newspaper in Montreal. I need to place an add in
        Bangla newspaper in montreal. if possible please
        someone reply with the name of the newspaper (website
        address if possible/contact info)

        Thanking you,
        Zahirul