Re: H1b visa in Toronto, Canada

  • shamsul chowdhury
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2005
      Hello,

      I am not sure if Mr. Numaan knows all the facts about
      H1B visa.

      " With all due respect don't you think cancelling your
      visa interview over a single phone call is just
      throwing away your hopes and dreams ?"

      -- Most people(h1Bvisa seekers) go to canada just to
      get a H1B visa stamping in the passport. This is
      just for travel purpose. Cancelling a visa interview
      in NO WAY equals to throwing away hopes and dreams.
      People can still keep working in the US, without
      getting a visa stamp in canada( without taking risk
      of going to canada and get stamps)

      People should weigh the risk and make decision.

      Regards,
      Shojib
      Longbeach