Re: Anybody went to Canada or Mexica for visa stamping?

  • shamsul chowdhury
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 29 8:30 PM
    • 2 replies
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 30 8:16 PM
        From: "Sk. Morshed Anwar"
        Date: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:52pm

        if the CHC gets ur CAQ copy. they will issue you the study permit.

        good luck,

        hiraj

        -----------------Email 2---------------------
        From: "Ahsan Habib"
        Date: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:16pm

        I am pretty sure that you don't need to have your copy handy when you go for visa. It happened to me and the only proof that you are the same person for whom the CAQ has been faxed for is your university acceptance letter and this acceptance certificate number will be mentioned in the CAQ. So, when you go for VISA, they will know that it was meant for you. They may ask you if you have received the original copy or not,but in that case you may mention that it is on the way. I hope that's it and everything will be worked out in your fevour. Good luck-

        Ahsan
      • Zahed
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 30 11:06 PM
          I think if you are in Canada for less than 29 days, you are allowed to come
          back to the US with the existing I-94 (third country revalidation rule).

          Do not forget to un-register/check-out/special-register while leaving for
          Canada.

          You may need some type of Canadian work-visa for the business trip in
          Canada.

          z-