Paathshala in New York

  • Mahbubul Haq
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18 2:26 PM
      Hello Everybody,
      We are operating a Bangladeshi week-end school at Synnyside, Queens, New York. It's name is " Paathshala". You are all invited to visit our school. If somebody wants to voluntieer, you are most wel-come. Please visit our web-site so you can know about it.The address is www.paathshala.org. �The site is still under construction and need lot of correction. You can contact me directly if you need to know more about it.
      Sincerely,
      Mahbubul Haq ( Sohel)
      Ex. Senior Rover Mate and President Rover Scout, Dhaka College
      Rover Scouts, Founder Director, Paathshala. Advisor, American Cancer Society, Scout Master and Unit Commissioner, Boy Scouts of Amereica. U.N. Representative, Dhaka Ahsania Mission and Executive Director, We For World Intl. Inc.
      718-658-6382, 917-762-9095 pager. E-mail: scoutsohelhaq@...� or weforworld@...