Re: ACM-ICPC Contest 2004
From: "Monjur Alam"
Date: Thu Sep 30, 2004 0:49am
Hi munmun-------------------------Email 2-----------------------------------
Thanks for infomring us abt the event.
I am romel from New Zealand.
I will be glad if you kindly inform me about the food you and your friend take during the interval. Actually i am thinking to market a new product in Bd market.
For any querry pls mail me.
From: Saleh Ahmed
Date: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:16am
Not only NSU teams, I am wishing all the best to all the Bangladeshi Participants' Teams at the contest.
Never forget, "You deserve the right and capacity to be GREAT". Believe and trust your DREAMS.
Best Wishes, Saleh.
MSc Student in Spatial Planning
Department of Infratsructure and Planning
Kungliga Tekniska H�gskolan
(The Royal Institute of Technology)
SE-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden.
Mobile: +046 0736907809
- Haleem recipe:Bone in beef.......4lbs.Chana Daal........1 cupMasoor Daal.......1 cupMoong Daal.........1 cupUrid Daal.............1cupYellow split pea....1/2 cupHaleem wheat.......1cupSalt......................4 tsp.Ground zeera and dhania...2 tsp. eachGround pepper.......1 tsp.Ground ginger........2 tsp.Night before soak all the Daal and Haleem wheat in water. Next day put everything in one big pot and add plenty water and start slow cooking in med. heat. Stir often. In about 4 to 5 hours when everything looks well cooked and blended it is ready. To enhance taste you need thin chopped ginger, cilantro, onion and green pepper. Sliced lemon will be great too. This quantity should feed about 20 people.Hope It works
- Hi,just to let you know if you havent get the recipe yet. but love to fix the halim soon. if you like go to any indian store or middle eastern store. they sure have paket for fixing halim. and they are not bad. so try it if you want.
- Here are couple of links (the trick is google for 'Haleem' rather than
Best of luck
(Cut paste the links to your browser).
- This is a great group or what? Thanks you so much to
all of you for great suggestions and recipes. I have
to try all the recipe...and you are all invited to my
Halim party... :)-
- Does anyone has a gamil inviatation want to share....or know anyone who got one. I like to have one.....it will very appriciated.thanks