Re: ACM-ICPC Contest 2004

  • 2 Replies
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 29, 2004

      From: "Monjur Alam"
      Date: Thu Sep 30, 2004 0:49am

      Hi munmun

      Thanks for infomring us abt the event.

      I am romel from New Zealand.

      I will be glad if you kindly inform me about the food you and your friend take during the interval. Actually i am thinking to market a new product in Bd market.

      For any querry pls mail me.

      Thanks

      romel

      -------------------------Email 2-----------------------------------

      From: Saleh Ahmed
      Date: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:16am

      Not only NSU teams, I am wishing all the best to all the Bangladeshi Participants' Teams at the contest.

      Never forget, "You deserve the right and capacity to be GREAT". Believe and trust your DREAMS.

      Keep Ahead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Best Wishes, Saleh.

      Saleh Ahmed
      MSc Student in Spatial Planning
      Department of Infratsructure and Planning
      Kungliga Tekniska H�gskolan
      (The Royal Institute of Technology)
      SE-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden.
      Mobile: +046 0736907809

    • msr3204
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 30, 2004
        Does anyone know how to cook "Halim"? It will be very appreciated if
        someone sends me the recipe.
        Thanks
      • Naela
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 5, 2004
          Haleem recipe:
          Bone in beef.......4lbs.
          Chana Daal........1 cup
          Masoor Daal.......1 cup
          Moong Daal.........1 cup
          Urid Daal.............1cup
          Yellow split pea....1/2 cup
          Haleem wheat.......1cup
          Salt......................4 tsp.
          Ground zeera and dhania...2 tsp. each
          Ground pepper.......1 tsp.
          Ground ginger........2 tsp.
          Night before soak all the Daal and Haleem wheat in water. Next day put everything in one big pot and add plenty water and start slow cooking in med. heat. Stir often. In about 4 to 5 hours when everything looks well cooked and blended  it is ready. To enhance taste you need thin chopped ginger, cilantro, onion and green pepper. Sliced lemon will be great too. This quantity should feed about 20 people.
          Hope It works
        • MuniraJCiS@aol.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 5, 2004
            Hi,

            just to let you know if you havent get the recipe yet. but love to fix the halim soon. if you like go to any indian store or middle eastern store. they sure have paket for fixing halim. and they are not bad. so try it if you want.

          • S Farhana
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 6, 2004
            • Joseph Pereira
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 9, 2004
                Kemon Achen,
                                      Please visit www.nfoods.com or www.google.com and ask for Halim/Haleem recipe.

                Joseph
              • R. Chowdhury
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 10, 2004
                  Here are couple of links (the trick is google for 'Haleem' rather than
                  'Halim).
                  Best of luck
                  1. http://recipes.epicurean.com/recipedetail.jsp?recipe_no=14053
                  2. http://www.angelfire.com/country/fauziaspakistan/haleem.html

                  (Cut paste the links to your browser).
                • Mohammed Rahman
                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 11, 2004
                    This is a great group or what? Thanks you so much to
                    all of you for great suggestions and recipes. I have
                    to try all the recipe...and you are all invited to my
                    Halim party... :)-

                    Thanks
                  • Mohammed Rahman
                    Message 9 of 10 , Oct 16, 2004
                      Does anyone has a gamil inviatation want to share....or know anyone who got one. I like to have one.....it will very appriciated.
                      thanks

                    • ariful islam
                      Message 10 of 10 , Oct 21, 2004

                        hi

                        I have some gmail invitation. if you did not get any and still need one than i can invite you. ask me on the next mail.

                        bye

                        arif.