Anyone from Geneva, Switzerland

  • Md. Sajedur Rahman
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2004
      Hello,

      Is anyone in this group from Switzerland? I desperately need to find a
      contact in Geneva or any surrounding city. Please email me at
      shanto_mail@.... Thanks in advance.

      Regards,

      Sajed Rahman
    • 2 replies
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2004
        From: "Mohammad Maruf Hossain" <news@...>
        Date: Wed Sep 1, 2004 5:40am

        Hi,

        I'm Maruf from Bangladesh, and living in Melbourne for the past 7 months.
        Please feel free to ask me anything regarding Melbourne.

        Maruf

        ====================Email 2===================

        From: Partha Biswas <partha_biswas_in@...>
        Date: Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:56pm

        I may help you .... as one of my friend is there ...... please let me know what kind of information you want ...?
      • Madhabilata Basu
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 17, 2004
          Hey all,

          Could anyone help me with opening a g-mail account???

          I would be delighted.

          Looking forward....

          M. Basu