phd position in real time video processing

  • Faisal Tariq
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2012

      Please see the mail below for phd position advertised in our department.
      regards
      Faisal
      Milton Keynes, UK
      http://xgmt.open.ac.uk/ftariq
      ===========================
      Dear Friends and Colleagues,

      I am looking for a full time PhD student for a project on multi-agent system for real-time video umpiring. I’d be appreciated if you could spread the words. The student should be good at programming especially C++ and Matlab and possess a bachelor's degree in computing or engineering at class 2-1 or better. It is desirable to have good knowledge and experience in image and video processing, good understanding of AI particularly Multi-Agent System and research and publication experiences.

      If you know someone who may be interested in this project, please encourage them to contact me soon. The studentship is opened to everyone and has no restriction. Local, European and International students can all apply. The project description is shown below and the deadline for application is 21th February 2012.

      Thank you very much for your help.

      Regards,
      Patrick

      PS. Sorry for contacting you out of the blue like this.

      --
      Dr. K.C.P.Wong, BEng (Hons) PhD MIET CEng
      Lecturer in Intelligent Computer Systems