2 messages - Need paper: "power transmission control" & "software piracy in BD"

  • bdresearchers@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2009
      Messages List
      1. Tanvir Ahmed, Need IEEE paper: The unified power flow controller: a new approach to power-transmission control
      2. Imtiaz Kabir, Need some article or jorurnal regarding software piracy of bangladesh.

      Message 1
      From: Tanvir Ahmed <tanvir_1008@...>
      Date: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:44 pm
      Subject: Need IEEE paper: The unified power flow controller: a new approach to power-transmission control

      Dear bdresearchers,

      please send me the following paper.

      The unified power flow controller: a new approach to powertransmission control
      Gyugyi, L. Schauder, C.D. Williams, S.L. Rietman, T.R. Torgerson, D.R. Edris, A.
      Westinghouse Sci. & Technol. Center;

      This paper appears in: Power Delivery, IEEE Transactions on
      Publication Date: Apr 1995
      Volume: 10, Issue: 2
      On page(s): 1085-1097
      ISSN: 0885-8977
      References Cited: 1
      CODEN: ITPDE5
      INSPEC Accession Number: 4959982
      Digital Object Identifier: 10.1109/61.400878
      Current Version Published: 2002-08-06

      Thank you
      Tanvir Ahmed
      RUET

      Message 2
      From: Imtiaz Kabir <imu1976@...>
      Date: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:20 pm
      Subject: Need some article or journal regarding software piracy of Bangladesh.

      Dear All Group Member:

      I am writing a paper regarding software piracy in Bangladesh. For that reason need some article or journal regarding software piracy of Bangladesh.

      I really thankful if someone come forward to help me(by sending me some article or journal regarding this matter).

      Thanks in advance.

      Mohammad Imtiaz Kabir
      Deputy Director
      Bangladesh Bank