Need information on e-governance

  • Mohammad Anisur Rahman
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 21, 2007
      Dear Colleagues:

      Recently a discussion was going over e-governance. Can you please provide me the following information

      Bangladesh's status of e-governance and the source

      with best regards,

      --
      Mohammad Anisur Rahman
      Senior Lecturer
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2007
        Dear Mr. Anis,

        What type of status you are want to kown regarding the e-gov in bangladesh. I if you can clear then it will be better for other to share the info.

        May b i don't get you ques clearly. if that is so then sorry in advance.

        Mohammd Imtiaz Kabir

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 15, 2007
          Dear Mr. Imtiaz:

          Eid Mubarak. Thanks for your concern.

          Actually i was looking for information about government initiatives, how much they are involved, what benefits are citizens are getting etc.

          Regards,

          On 10/2/07, Imtiaz Kabir <imu1976@...> wrote:

[...]

            W.Salaam
            (¨`·.·´¨)