5th ESS-BDC Preworlds: Tournament & Contact Details from ESS

  • Alaka Halder
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2008
      The 5th ESS--BDC Pre-worlds
      [Warming up for WSDC 2009 - Athens, Greece!]

      The European Standard School (ESS) is honoured and proud to host the
      5th BDC Pre-worlds. This year's tournament will be the largest ever,
      and with BDC's support we hope to pull off a fantastic event!

      If anyone has any questions and queries or would like to get in touch
      with the ESS Debate Club (ESSDC), please contact me at -

      Phone: 01915690886
      Email: essdc@...

      On behalf of ESSDC, further tournament updates and details will be
      posted on this website. We hope to see you all at Pre-worlds!

      Regards,
      Alaka Halder
      Convenor

      The ESSDC OrgCore:
      Faria Ahmed (President)
      Afrida Mahbub (Public Relations Officer)
      Hasan ul-Mokaddes (Chief Organizing Officer)
      Risalat Khan (ex-Public Relations Officer)
      Abrar Faiaz
      Tanjim Efaz (ex-Senior Member)

      ESSDC's Official Website:
      http://essdc.tabulas.com