... Hello James, thanks for the reply. I do follow the forums, just not a big fan of C++ and wxWidgets. I have used GTK a little but maybe it's time to trymecsoftware
Doyle, You should follow the bcx forum. http://www.bcxbasic.com/smf/index.php?topic=866.0 James On Sat, Apr 25, 2015 at 2:13 PM, Doyle Whisenantjames_c_fuller
Got a quick question for you guys. What is the latest and greatest BCX for linux? I want to do some experimenting. Thanks, Doylemecsoftware
There are many resources here -program updates, source code, tools, messages, and links. But the most valuable resources are the people who share their time and experience with the BCX community. BCX is free to use for all developments and has been used in businesses, schools, and homes.
Official BCX website: www.bcxbasic.com
- Jul 9, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.