bc9Basic update: http://www.bcxbasic.com/smf/index.php?topic=923.0 Jamesjames_c_fuller
Hi;; How can I transfer Data from one Form to another. Here is the code I'm trying... It seems like I,ve done this before but ?? I want to transfer some datamartygelb
Hi Marty, The C function atoi() does what you want: *DIM A$, a* *A$ = "14"* *a = atoi(A$)* *print a* Ad 2015-10-02 3:37 GMT+02:00 beatricemarty@...kwibus2002
There are many resources here -program updates, source code, tools, messages, and links. But the most valuable resources are the people who share their time and experience with the BCX community. BCX is free to use for all developments and has been used in businesses, schools, and homes.
Official BCX website: www.bcxbasic.com
- Jul 9, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.