Hi Robert, I think I'm done for the moment. I'll need to study the past changes a lot more to see how intensive it'll be to take it back to vanilla c. Thanksmikehg_67
Yes. Carl. Thanks a lot !evikatal
My apologies for not spotting the yahoo.fr link and assuming English :) Hope you get to working. Sent from my iPhonecarl.last1971
There are many resources here -program updates, source code, tools, messages, and links. But the most valuable resources are the people who share their time and experience with the BCX community. BCX is free to use for all developments and has been used in businesses, schools, and homes.
Official BCX website: www.bcxbasic.com
- Jul 9, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.