new wiccan

  • susan snow voidets
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2006
      I would like to know if there are meetups in the vancouver area. I have
      been a solidary practioner of Wicca all my life but am very interested
      in meeting and learning. I belong to the WebPathCenter in Clyde, New
      York and would like to meet people here in vancouver. feel free to
      email me!!! I am a poet and artist here and in New York. WaterLily