RE: [BC Wicca] New Witch here

  • ~FiFi Queen Of Pink Poodles~
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2004
      I live here in the interior in Beautiful yet boring Winfield, between Kelowna and Vernon. But hey it's a home i like it. I have read all kinds of books and i am always open to suggestions so if you have one you really like please suggest away.
      Blessings,
      Erin

      Steve Watkins <stevewatkins@...> wrote:
      Hi Erin,

      I'd have to agree with you about the amount of posts on this group. It's
      pretty quiet here. Do yo ulive in the interior or in the lower mainland?
      What books have you read?

      BB,
      Hsaranderum

      Howdy,
      i usually don't get replies from this site so i figured it would be nice to
      greet you. My names Erin, fairly new at the whole thing. 18, practicing
      solitary since i was like 14 so i have been in it for a little while. You
      may not want to meet someone my age, but still i figured i would say hi and
      give a nice warm welcome back to the area.
      Blessings,
      Erin

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
      Want to be a wise steward?
      �Invest 60� a day in the life of a child.�Click here to view an investment of a lifetime..

      Floating On My Own Little Cloud

    • deathstarmessiah
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 10, 2004
        --- In bcwicca@yahoogroups.com, ~FiFi Queen Of Pink Poodles~
        <fifiqueenofpoodles@y...> wrote:
        > I live here in the interior in Beautiful yet boring Winfield,
        between Kelowna and Vernon. But hey it's a home i like it. I have
        read all kinds of books and i am always open to suggestions so if
        you have one you really like please suggest away.
        > Blessings,
        > Erin
        >
        > Steve Watkins <stevewatkins@d...> wrote:
        > Hi Erin,
        >
        > I'd have to agree with you about the amount of posts on this
        group. It's
        > pretty quiet here. Do yo ulive in the interior or in the lower
        mainland?
        > What books have you read?
        >
        > BB,
        > Hsaranderum
        >

        > Howdy,
        > i usually don't get replies from this site so i figured it would
        be nice to
        > greet you. My names Erin, fairly new at the whole thing. 18,
        practicing
        > solitary since i was like 14 so i have been in it for a little
        while. You
        > may not want to meet someone my age, but still i figured i would
        say hi and
        > give a nice warm welcome back to the area.
        > Blessings,
        > Erin
        >

        > I am a solitary, because I have not yet found any serious wiccans
        that I can work with. My name is Maria, 20, and live in northern icy
        B.C. If you want to chat, just email me, I am a very open minded
        individual.

        > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
        > Want to be a wise steward?
        > ·Invest 60¢ a day in the life of a child.·Click here to view an
        investment of a lifetime..

        Service.

        > Floating On My Own Little Cloud

      • Brenda G. Kent
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 10, 2004
          Hi new Witch!

          :)

          Ravynwolfe....14.5 year witch

          --

          "On a withered branch,
          a crow has now alighted.
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 12, 2004
            Hello and welcome. It's always nice to have a new person in the group. Peace and blessings.
            deathstarmessiah <prettygirlornot@...> wrote:

            --- In bcwicca@yahoogroups.com, ~FiFi Queen Of Pink Poodles~
            <fifiqueenofpoodles@y...> wrote:
            > I live here in the interior in Beautiful yet boring Winfield,
            between Kelowna and Vernon. But hey it's a home i like it. I have
            read all kinds of books and i am always open to suggestions so if
            you have one you really like please suggest away.
            > Blessings,
            > Erin
            >
            > Steve Watkins <stevewatkins@d...> wrote:
            > Hi Erin,
            >
            > I'd have to agree with you about the amount of posts on this
            group. It's
            > pretty quiet here. Do yo ulive in the interior or in the lower
            mainland?
            > What books have you read?
            >
            > BB,
            > Hsaranderum
            >

            > Howdy,
            > i usually don't get replies from this site so i figured it would
            be nice to
            > greet you. My names Erin, fairly new at the whole thing. 18,
            practicing
            > solitary since i was like 14 so i have been in it for a little
            while. You
            > may not want to meet someone my age, but still i figured i would
            say hi and
            > give a nice warm welcome back to the area.
            > Blessings,
            > Erin
            >

            > I am a solitary, because I have not yet found any serious wiccans
            that I can work with. My name is Maria, 20, and live in northern icy
            B.C. If you want to chat, just email me, I am a very open minded
            individual.

            > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
            > Want to be a wise steward?
            > �Invest 60� a day in the life of a child.�Click here to view an
            investment of a lifetime..

            Service.