Introduction

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2004
      Greetings! I'm new to the group and thought I would introduce
      myself. I became interested in wicca 3 years ago, but it was not
      until 2 years ago that I undertook a serious study of the craft. I
      am currently involved in the local Pagan community, I organized last
      weekends Beltaine for 60 or so Pagans, and I'm hoping to meet more
      local Pagans through this yahoo group. Feel free to send me an e-
      mail or message me on yahoo messenger if you want to chat.

      BB,
      Hsaranderum