Directions to YULE FAIRE EVENT

  • Mev'e
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2003
      Please join us this SAT DEC 6th! for
      The YULE FAIRE EVENT..
      We would love to have you

      If you are coming from the South.
      1. I – 5 North to exit 253 Lakeway exit Exit bends you around to face south then Turn Left at light onto Lakeway
      If you are coming from the North
      1. I-5 South to exit 253 Lakeway exit Turn Left at light onto Lakeway
      THEN
      2. Drive east on Lakeway (About 5 min) – road winds around and after the 1st fire station to your left. It turns into Lake Whatcom BLVD.
      3. Keep driving East along the lake Approx. 2.5 miles to Gate 1. There will be a 2nd Fire station to your right at that gate.
      4. (Gate 1 is on your left BEFORE the gas station if you see a Shell station you have gone too far)
      5. Follow the signs to the Mail ROTUNDA
      6. There will be signs along Lakeway and Lake Whatcom directing you.

      We look forward to your visit!

      Get your own mando cool and totally free email@... address at http://freemail.iamawitch.com today!